Covid Vaccination Sites this Week (12th-18th December)
- These sessions are offering first and second doses, as well as primary booster vaccinations.
- No appointment is needed.
- It must have been 8 weeks since your first dose (12 weeks if you are 16 or 17) before you can have your second and 3 months* since your previous dose before you have a booster.
- Anyone who is eligible for an autumn booster should book by calling 119 or online at www.nhs.uk/covidvaccine.
- Dates and times are subject to change at short notice. Please doublecheck on the Sussex Covid Vaccine Website before travelling to attend
- Several pharmacies are also offering the autumn booster vaccine. These must be booked by calling 119 or online at www.nhs.uk/covidvaccine
We are not administering covid vaccinations at the WellBN practices this season, but we will do what we can to help our patients obtain the vaccine. If you are elegible, you will be invited by the NHS. Read more information about the Autumn Booster Rollout
Who can get a COVID-19 vaccine?