Important Covid Vaccine Update
For BHWC patients only
0300 303 8060 TO BOOK YOUR FIRST COBID VACCINE DOSE
0800 433 4545 FOR VACCINATION QUERIES
We are currently vaccinating Cohorts 1-9 (vulnerable, extremely vulnerable and patients 50 years or over)
We will be starting Cohort 10 very soon
- If you are a BHWC patient and in Cohort 1-9 (vulnerable, extremely vulnerable or 50 or over) you can book your appointment by calling 0300 303 8060.
Mobile Vaccination Unit (MVU)
- We are setting up a more local MVU. This will be in the Waitrose Car Park.
- The unit will be running on the 6th and the 9th of April.
- If you are a BHWC patient and in cohort 1-9 (vulnerable, extremely vulnerable or 50 or over) you can book your appointment at the MVU by calling 0300 303 8060.
- If you are a BHWC patient and in cohort 1-9 (vulnerable, extremely vulnerable or over 50) you can book your appointment here.
Portslade Health Centre
- Portslade Health Centre is now reserved for second doses.
- If you had your first dose of the covid vaccine at Portslade Health Centre, we will invite you between 10-12 weeks after your first dose to have your second dose at the same centre again.
- This applies to all BHWC patients and anyone else who had their first dose at the Portslade Health Centre.
- You will be given the same vaccine that you had the first time, so if you had Pfizer the first time you will be given this and if you had Astra Zeneca the first time then you will be given this.
THIS IS HOW YOU WILL BE INVITED FOR YOUR SECOND DOSE.
WE WILL BE SEND YOU AN SMS INVITATION. YOU WILL HAVE 7 DAYS TO BOOK IN FOR YOUR SECOND DOSE.
You will receive the following sms:
the link will then take you to the following page: