Prescriptions Ordering Direct is closing
The Prescription Ordering Direct (POD) service is closing on 1/10/2023.
To order your medication from WellBN, please use the following ways:
1) NHS app on a smartphone or computer.
2) SystmOne online (also known as airmid). If you do not have your login details you can request them from the surgery.
3) Paper requests can be dropped off at all 3 sites (Brunswick, Benfield, Burwash sites).
Help your surgery – Order your repeat prescriptions in good time.
1) Re-order your repeat medicine in good time – 7 days minimum before the ‘Due Date’.
2) We will issue prescriptions for repeat medications within 72 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
a) For example, if your request contains only regular (repeat) items and reaches us before 16:00 on Monday we aim to have your electronic prescription ready for your pharmacy to download by 16:00 on Thursday.
b) Requests which reach our reception desk after 16.00 hours, we will begin processing the next working day.
3) Medication ordered too soon or at the wrong dose, may take longer and may be refused; the Clinical Pharmacy Team may need to speak to you.
4) Requests which include non-repeat acute (one off) items might take longer and could be refused; the Clinical Pharmacy Team may need to speak to you.
5) If you genuinely cannot manage any of these methods please telephone the surgery on 01273 772020 between 9:00 and 16:00; choose Option 2 then Option 1. Leave a voice message and the prescription team will process your request.